Where we are
Pool: Physical Village, Via Federico Turano 44, Roma
Registered Office: Via Achemenide 124, Roma
1. The SalvaMare law approved in the Senate : find out more .
Sea weather in real time:
2. New course on killer whales : by prof. De Maddalena.
ASD Blu Deep Emotions © 2021 All rights are reserved.
– Cod.Fisc. 15952931002
Website with contract : Flazio – designer
Architecture and engineering - Web Administrator Luca Serranti
3. New Great White Shark course : by prof. De Maddalena.
4. New Private Area : find lost lessons or information.
5. Discover our educational workshops : know and learn.
6. "Men and sharks, a relationship to reconsider" : Visit the events .
7. Look at the Cards that we will issue at the end of the courses : Visit the courses .
8. Blu Deep Emotions meets the NSA : find out more about initiatives .
9. New section Vulnerable species and hidden treasures : find out more.
10. Keep up to date on our promotions .
11. Added course registration forms : Visit our courses .
12. Book your swimming test: visit the page.
13. Added BLS-D Course photos: take a look.
14. Added photos of the event for education in schools : peek .
15. Look and listen to our Rosy: visit her science pills.
16. Event at the Casa del Mare, BLS-D Course: visit the page.
17. The new works of Paolo del Grande: visit his page.
18. Added the new event Sea, Art and Culture: visit events.
19. Prof. De Maddalena's access to the Shark Museum has been added.
20. New article on winds published.
21. Added another article by Professor De Maddalena.
22. The event recently occurred at So.Spe has been added.
23. An article by Professor Alessandro De Maddalena has been added:
24. Added photos from the Whale Watching event: gallery.
25. Memorandum of understanding signed with the RomaNatura regional body.
26. Download our Info Brochure at the bottom of any page and find out what we do!
27. The new section dedicated to art has been opened: Art & Sea
28. Added new articles in the Biology section.
29. The octopus sighting form has been added, accompanied by the identification form: visit the Research section.
30. Collaboration with Climax opened.
31. New article by Rita Fracassi: visit the Archeology section.
32. Added the survey for requesting new focuses: visit the Science Pills section.
33. Collaboration with Pinneggiando open
34. New article On sexual dimorphism in octopuses, by Andrea Impera: visit the Research section
35. New Plastic Free event: visit the section.
36. Pills of Science & Curiosity section is finished: satisfy your curiosity by browsing and sifting through the articles in the section that will be published cyclically, or you can propose topics to our collaborators, we will be happy to help you.
37. Keep up to date with our courses: visit the section.
38. StopGlobalWarming: visit initiatives
39. Sharks, how to protect them
Don't miss the event. Help us in the fight to defeat the finning.
40. Contacts section is finished; if you have any doubts or questions, write to us! We are waiting for you.
41. Added the possibility to register:
42. Research section is finished: find out more about our octopuses.
43. Get to know our partners in the Partnership section.
44. Archeology section is finished: find out more, visit the section.
45. Biology section is finished: find out what we can offer you.